Nanny wanted in Herne Hill (sole charge)

This is a live in nanny role with our warm and happy family of 40 hours per week, with sole charge of 2 girls. One aged 2 and one aged 5 who has just started reception.

Hours will be 8-6 Tuesday to Friday - with some flexibility on both sides.

The school day starts at 8.30am and is a 15 minute walk from our house in Herne Hill

Start date December 2019 / January 2020

Please email me with your CV and salary expectations [email protected]

Your package will include -

Gym membership

Travel card

Access to car

We have a weekly cleaner

++++++ WHO ARE YOU? +++++

I am looking for a positive and happy person with bags of energy and creativity, who likes spending time with kids and being part of a strong local community. We have parents close by and it?s the sort of place where you know your neighbours very well.

Doing a 4 day week, you?ll get three day weekends which is quite a bonus. But as a journalist I travel a lot, so there?ll be the opportunity for extra work.

Please contact me with your CV & 2 references if you?re interested in finding out more!

Duties to include -

Bathing and dressing children

Changing nappies / helping with potty-training

Children?s laundry / tidying away their clothes

Planning meals, preparing food, and feeding the children // adding stuff to the online shopping order if notice we?re out of something

Arranging playdates and outings

Hosting play dates - making sure house tidy enough to welcome people, giving the parents or nannies a cup of tea sometimes feeding all the kids and then organising reciprocal ones

Indoor and outdoor play // Educational activities and crafts

Taking the children to school, activities and playdates.

Help structure holiday activities

Taking children to occasional appointments eg dentist or GP

Reading to the children

Help with homework

Organising their bedrooms/toys in sitting room

Administering medicine - must have done or plan to do a paediatric first aid course

Communicating or Maintaining notes of what?s what for me as necessary - eg how much you?ve spent of the float and on what // how they?ve eaten that day // anything else I need to know

Light housekeeping chores includes the odd shopping, family errands, taking the bins out as necessary, loading and unloading the dishwasher, and keeping the kitchen and kids? areas clean and tidy.

Babysitting 2 nights per week to be arranged in advance

• 3 weeks later...

Archived