After school nanny from January - Dulwich Village

DMof3

Hi,

We?re looking for an after school nanny for our children 4 days per week, 3.20 pm - 6.50 pm.

Our children are 11, 10 and nearly 5.

We need somebody to:

- collect the little one from school (5 minutes walk from the house)

- play with the little one, maybe do some painting/read stories,

- encourage the older ones to do music practice and homework,

- cook them a healthy but simple meal and clean up afterwards,

- supervise occasional play dates

- bath the little one and put her in her PJs.

If you would like any extra hours we can offer additional housekeeping jobs (like kids? washing, a quick hoover of the kitchen etc.) but that is not necessary!

We need somebody with childcare experience and that we can get references for.

The older two children are pretty self-sufficient and walk to/from school on their own. They will sometimes have friends back.

If you are interested, please PM me.

Thank you.

Hi again - we'd also be happy with an after school nanny who could only work 3 days as I think we can juggle the 4th day so please do get in touch if this would interest you.

So, the role could be 3 days a week after school (10.5 hours), or 4 days a week after school (14 hours), with or without extra housekeeping hours if you want more hours than that (up to 18 hours).

Hi - our situation has changed a bit so we are looking for somebody from January.

We would be looking for longer hours in the school holidays at times if the person could do that, but we could also cover school holidays with holiday clubs, grandparents etc.

I'd rather not have a nanny with their own child as we have three of different ages who need to be kept an eye on - although the older two are pretty self-sufficient they still need a bit of monitoring re screen use etc. Thanks

Archived