Childcare/ nanny/ childminder (no longer available)

HelenAnne

Hello, my name is Helen and I have posted on this forum before but now my availability has changed.

I am posting as I wondered if any families in the East Dulwich or local surrounding areas are looking for a nanny during the week or afternoons only.

I currently am waiting on a meeting and a call back from a recent interview but have heard nothing from either yet, so I am keeping my options open.

I am looking for three/ four days with a local family.

If possible. I would like to keep my Fridays free, although I am happy to be flexible with this but I would prefer at least one day off a week.

I live in Overhill Road, so I am able to get to most places easy.

The roads I am near and know quite well are

Lordship Lane

Belvior Road

Underhill Road

Upland Road

Mount Adon Park

Hillcourt Road

Ryedale

Dunstans Road

Friern Road

St Aidan?s Road

Landells Road

Goodrich Road

Barry Road

Crystal Palace Road - and other roads in East Dulwich around the area and off the roads listed above.

I live a bus ride away from Peckham, Forest Hill and Sydenham, but I would prefer to work in East Dulwich or somewhere near, in regards to unexpected adverse weather, hence I wouldn?t have to rely on public transport.

I am also very close to Goodrich School, just around the back in fact, and depending on availability, I would be happy to do school pick ups as well.

I have also been picking up a child from Heber Road Primary, so that would also be an option, even though Goodrich is closer to me.

I will be available for any position immediately.

Please message me for any other information.

I have had 20+ years of childcare experience with babies up to 5 years old and have also worked in a primary school when I was younger.

Please message me for more details and would be happy to discuss requirements and meet the child/ren before hand.

Thank you

Helen

Archived