Looking for an after school nanny - do they exist?!

Somerset

Hello! We are on the hunt for a part time, after school nanny to pick up our daughter (4yo) from her nursery in Forest Hill (Rose House at St Georges).

Pick up would be between 3.30 - 4pm and then taking her home via a short bus ride (or via your own transport) to our house in Honor Oak Park and caring for her until 6pm. We are offering ~10 hours a week, Monday - Thursday. We would also look for some help during the holidays if possible. Our last nanny was a TA at a local school and that worked really well for her and us.

At home you would be responsible for preparing and supervising dinner time, as well as playing with and caring for her during this time. She will also be attending swimming lessons on a Thursday which you would need to take her to (don't need to get in the pool with her!) Flexibility with the odd extended hours would be helpful and would then include bathing her and putting her to bed.

We are (if I do say so myself!) a great family to work with and looking to develop a long term partnership with the person we trust to pick up and look after our child.

You need to be kind, patient and passionate about working with and developing little children. An interest in preparing nutritional, balanced meals is a must. An interest in Montessori would be a bonus!

Ideally you would have a few years of experience and references and DBS/First Aid are a must. Please send me a message if you are interested.

Thank you!!

Archived