Bugaboo Cameleon 3 bargain for parts/ repair?

onlyjones

Hi all

I have a Bugaboo Chameleon 3 in teal blue which is approx 2 to 3 years old. A few weeks ago one of the locking mechanisms on the frame failed and, because we needed it the next day for my partner's nannying job I was forced to make a temporary fix with screws on either side.

We now have a new running buggy and need to sell the chameleon so am letting it go for ?80. It's in very good, clean used condition. My thoughts are, if there's an enterprising soul out there who's interested in splitting it for parts I've worked out they should reach ?150 on ebay, going on completed listings.

Alternatiively, as it stands it's a great solid buggy but it does not fold so maybe there's someone out there who can happily use it as it is (as we have), or repair it? It has a matching genuine footmuff, genuine rain cover, generic organiser and genuine bassinat with apron too (very little use).

It's a great buggy and we used it happily as it is for weeks but we needed to get one for running.

Please call Dave on 07788 122 344. I may not respond to texts, calling is the best option if possible. Please, please do not call with silly offers, I think the price is very fair for what it is.

Many thanks and sorry for the long winded post.

Archived