3-7yrs Toys/Duplo/Games/Books/Doorbell House/Puzzles/Knex

Tams

I?ve now given many of these away, but a few things left I?d quite like to sell, including books in vgc.

Please Scroll down to see more items added in later posts.

I can leave all smaller & cheaper items in a safe place for you to collect without contact.

Melissa & Doug Doorbell House, Photo is post below 13th July, excellent condition with figures and four keys: ?12.

3 Peppa Pig characters, ?1 each

Near Heber Rd.

ALL GONE: Wooden Toys:

SOLD: Fruit crate has

SOLD: Dress up teddies - family of four with assorted clothes, excellent condition: ?7

SOLD: Dress up woodkin?s mannequin doll, excellent condition: ?3

GONE: Wooden Charlie & Lola dominoes, excellent condition: ?3

(I can leave in safe place for you to collect and pay when convenient)

Construction & design:

GONE Kid K?Nex Flapping Monsters,

GONE Kid K?Nex Blinking Monsters,

Both complete and in excellent condition: ?3 each

AVAILABLE. Magic Sand Set with 3 colours of sand, tray, moulds, roller etc, vgc: ?7

Books Below

And books ...

Selection of:

Used/read paper backs in very good condition for a third of their r.r.p.

Used/read hardbacks in excellent condition for a half of their r.r.p.

Unused/unread books selling at half their r.r.p.

Most of first photo are as new.

Photo 1: 2 available

(SOLD Goodnight Everyone & Elmer)

Photo 2: 2 available

(SOLD: Charlie Cook & Charley?s first night, Dawn Chorus & Alan?s teeth)

Photo 3: 4 available (Duck in a Truck - hardback and soft back available as new)

(SOLD: I want my Potty & Cock a Doodle)

More books in posts below - you are very welcome to have a look through before buying.

• 5 weeks later...

Selection of Maisie books, soft back.

The two ?4 Stories in One? are ?2 each, the others are ?1 each.

Selection of books for under 7 year olds.

All as good as new - see photos in a post below, prices as in post above:

Used/read paper backs in very good condition for a third of their r.r.p.

Used/read hardbacks in excellent condition for a half of their r.r.p.

Unused/unread books selling at half their r.r.p.

Also used softback Winnie the Witch and the : Magic Wand and her New Computer ?3 each, or both for ?5, sorry no photo.

Winnie the Witch Chapter Books. ?2 each or all 6 for ?10.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

All above available unless marked Gone/Sold

GONE. ELC simple plastic weighing scales with numbers to hang & balance: ?2

SOLD ?Your Child?s First Game? with a pack of 48 activity cards and a large soft rolling dice with coloured sides, as good as new: ?5

• 2 weeks later...

SOLD: Photo 3: Octonaut Pod now gone to charity shop. Crafts & their characters (3) available for ?5

Photo 1: Water play: John Lewis water wheel: ?5

Other items 50p or ?1 each.

GONE Photo 2: matching pairs for bath play: ?3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

GONE Large Assortment of K?Nex, box not included, : ?5

Knex dragon construction Kit, battery not included, instructions included, no box. ?9, photo in post 14th December.

GONE Cars? mini racer ramp, easy to assemble & use, no batteries required: ?4

Penguin mountain ride & slide with 2 penguins, Size D battery required: ?4

GONE Two ?Cars? characters remote control for little hands, batteries require: ?4

GONE Beetle Game, vgc: ?5

Orchard Toys ?What?s Rubbish?? Game, vgc: ?4

GONE ELC ZigZagZog - push the alien and his spaceship scuttles around. Requires batteries : ?3

GONE Assortment of Play dough body & face parts and cutting shapes: ?2

GONE John Lewis wooden toddler farm animal puzzle with sounds, requires batteries: ?4

Near Heber Rd.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Stacking Tower of alphabet boxes

Box is a little torn, but stacking boxes are in excellent condition: ?5

Bath toys:

Musical turtle with mini sea creatures, excellent condition: ?6 excluding batteries.

Bath time matching pairs that ?stick? to the side of the bath, excellent condition: ?3

DVDs in vgc.

Moana - Blu Ray: ?4

Home: ?2

Cars 2: ?2

Sleeping Beauty 50th Anniversary Edition : ?2

First Lego movie: Clutch Power: ?2

Dr. Dolittle Box Set: 1,2&3 :?4

Paddington's Christmas (cartoon 60 mins); ?2

Paddington Bear Complete 2 discs (5.5 hours): &3.

Mr Benn complete series (3 hours): ?2

Veggie Tale - Esther, the girl who became Queen: ?1

The Croods: ?2

The Grinch: ?2

The Fox and the Child: ?1

Alvin & Chipmunks 1&2 : ?2

(Also, Teenage film: Bend it Like Beckham ?1),

• 4 weeks later...

Archived