Nanny Required Monday-Wednesday from Mid-April

We?re a family of four, based near Goose Green looking for a nanny 3 days a week (Monday to Wednesday) from mid-April, to look after our daughter (born May 2019) and our son (who has just turned four). Our son is currently at pre-school from 9-3 and will be starting in reception at a local school in September (exact location currently unknown, pending the outcome of the Southwark schools allocation lottery!) Hours can be discussed, but we anticipate needing 11 hours a day (roughly 8-7 or 7.30 - 6.30). You will need to comfortable with having a dog in the house (although you won?t be expected to walk him). Please do get in touch if you?re interested. We will require a DBS and first aid training as a minimum. Prior experience of nannying young babies would be a huge bonus.

Our current plan is to put our daughter into nursery on Thursdays and Fridays but if you?re a nanny with your own baby looking for a full time gig, do get in touch as we may be able to accommodate you.

Similarly, if you are a family looking for a nanny Thursdays and Fridays from a similar date, then we?d be happy to combine forces!

Hello!

I have a lovely nanny with 20+ years experience who has been with our family for 3 and a half years looking after our three children since our youngest was 11 months old. She is looking to pick up some extra days which means she would be available for your MOnday to WEdnesday schedule. Please do get in touch if you'd like to speak. She is DBS checked and she expects to be paid through payroll.

Feel free to reach me directly on 07875 637616.

Kindest,

Victoria

• 4 weeks later...

Hi. I am a nanny with 10 years experience looking for a full time post upon with my son who is 16 months.

I have lots of experience of various ages, fully qualified, DBS, first aid and Ofsted registered.

Please get in touch if you would like to discuss further.

Kind regards

Sarah-Jane

Archived