Female gap year student available for childcare. Experienced.

Hi all,

I am a 19 year-old former Alleyn?s School student, currently on a gap year and available for childcare. I have experience in looking after children from KS1 upwards, and am currently working part-time (9 hours per week) for one local family. I would be happy to take on either another part-time role, or work full time as required. I am currently being paid ?12 per hour, but can be flexible depending on the number of hours.

I am highly organised, hard working, and willing to help with household chores such as laundry. I am used to preparing meals for children and cleaning up afterwards. I enjoy spending time with children and thinking of ways to keep them entertained. During this period of uncertainty I am keeping up to date with all the latest advice from the NHS about keeping ourselves safe and healthy, and ensuring that children take necessary measures such as frequent hand washing.

I have excellent grades at GCSE and at A-level, and am able to oversee homework/online learning. If your child requires specific tuition, however, I am also posting another message on here offering maths tuition.

Please send me a DM or call me on? if you would like help with childcare in the coming months.

• 2 months later...

Archived