childminder needed asap

Hello

Our nursery has closed. In order to allow my and I to continue working (which we need to do, not least to pay the fees still being asked for at the nursery), we are looking for some childminder help, if possible. We live on Ivydale Road, Nunhead,, and would ideally want our 19 month old daughter to be collected from ours at roughly 09.30am and brought back at midday. Then again, collected from ours at 3pm again and returned at 5pm. We would supply our pram, toys, food and drink and, for as long as we are all allowed to venture outside safely, we would want you to walk her to a local park, swings, anything outdoors and safe, during those times. If advice changes or weather is bad, we have room downstairs. We would pay ?10 per hour cash (or, as agreed between us) and would be happy to be flexible on any help you can offer us, if you cant do thse exact times. We would be looking for this every morning and afternoon from Monday to Thursday inclusive, but happy for any help we can get and while we are allowed to receive any help like this. Looking to start immediately.

Please PM me if interested.

Ben

07958 310072.

Archived