for sale: Stokke Tripp Trapp baby set and baby harness

Hello

I have two gently used, cleaned and disinfected baby sets from Stokke to fit your Tripp Trapp high chairs, plus one baby harness also for use with your Tripp Trapp.

RRP for the baby sets are ?47 from Stokke and ?29 for harness

1 x light blue baby set - ?20 - EDIT - this one now GONE

1 x beige baby set - ?20

1 x harness ?15

Please get in touch if you'd like any further details or photos

For pickup from SE5 near The Villa Nursery. If that is difficult or you are self-isolating let me know - we may be able to drop off for you

Hi Susan,

Am I right in thinking the baby set is for babies able to sit up and before that you need another type of baby seat? We have a three month old and looking at getting a Tripp Trapp chair (also from the forum)and just figuring out what we might need, even if it's for a couple of months time.

Thanks so much,

Hannah

Hi Hannah

The baby sets we have are best for a baby sitting up on their own. We used ours when baby started sitting up at the table with us - from 6 or 7 months. Harness helps to keep them safe and upright.

Til then we used the Tripp Trapp baby basket. Really best to take advice from Stokke website or supplier. We found https://www.backinaction.co.uk/tripptrapp helpful.

We used the baby set from 6 months to 2.5 years, and harness from 6 months to 1.5 years, but everyone's needs are a bit different.

all best,

Susan

Archived