We are trialing a dedicated East Dulwich COVID-19 Area on the forum here - please keep it useful.

Forum Sponsors

http://www.ellyallen.com/

All Round Renovation

Glazer Delmar

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Coffee tastes best at... Blue Mountain? Caffe Nero? The East Dulwich Cafe?
messageNanny available
Posted by Agnieszka_Dulwich June 28, 12:43PM

My name is Agnieszka.

I am a nanny looking for temporary work during July and August.

I have extensive experience in working with children of all ages. As a person who understands children’s needs and their world full of dreams and fantasy, I find it easy to engage and establish a rapport with them.

My qualifications include: Common Core Skills & Knowledge and Paediatric First Aid for OFSTED.

As well my practical experience and skills as a nanny, with a background in drama and dance I bring a creative dimension to children’s lives, helping children to develop their own creativity, through fun and creative games.

I am also a dance teacher and would love to involve your child in my dance world, if that is of interest to you and to them.

If you are looking for a warm and very experienced nanny to help with your child or children, please contact me.

I am happy to work full, or part time, or on an ad hoc basis, and also to do babysitting

I will be happy to answer any questions you may have and hope to hear from you soon

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was july 02, 01:31pm by Agnieszka_Dulwich.

messageRe: Nanny available
Posted by Agnieszka_Dulwich June 30, 06:42PM

Still available

messageRe: Nanny available
Posted by Agnieszka_Dulwich July 02, 01:32PM

Still available

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was july 02, 01:32pm by Agnieszka_Dulwich.

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum