Hypnobirthing classes up and running again

Hello ED Mums and Dads,

Just a note to say I?m running my Hypnobirthing antenatal classes again, currently as 1:1 private classes either in your home or online via zoom/skype, whatever you feel most comfortable with.

I teach the brilliant yesmum birth project syllabus and will guide and support you though preparing for an empowering birth experience. At the moment we also focus a lot on pregnancy and birth during the pandemic and talk through any worries regarding this and discuss all the practicalities. Sessions and timings are flexible and can work around your needs, usually 4x 2hrs sessions but we can discuss what and when works best for you.

Throughout September I?m offering 1:1 private classes for the same price as a place on a group course (?350).

I have lots of experience teaching Hypnobirthing and I also work as an NHS GP with a particular passion for improving perinatal wellbeing for women. I have three little girls and used hypnobirthing during each of my own births.

I?d love to hear from you and please feel free to ask any questions.

[email protected].

Thanks for reading!

Kate Barton

Instagram: @birth_and_bloom

email: [email protected]

For more info on yesmum hypnobirthing see: https://www.londonhypnobirthing.co.uk/

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for all your messages! Just to clarify the course only needs to be booked in September for this offer (private course at ?350, the price of a group course place) and you can then start it whenever you wish, generally between 24-34 weeks works best but it is never too late or early for hypnobirthing.

Please PM me with any questions at all :)

Kate

Archived