Nanny looking for part time role

Ecook123

Hi, my name is Emily i'm 24 years old and have worked with children for 8 years and been a nanny for 6 years.

I have my level 3 diploma in children and young peoples workforce and I am first aid trained. I started working with children at the age of 16 with baby sitting and volenttering at playgroups and youth centres.

I then started college at age 17 and received my level 3 diploma and I have been nannying ever since. I have been very lucky to have worked with lots of lovely families over the years, I have experiences with all ages from 1 years-7 years old and I also have experience with twins.

I had a beautiful daughter in September 2019 and I am now looking to return back to nannying. I am looking for a part time role with a family who would be happy for me to bring my daughter with me some of the time.

I enjoy cooking and creating healthy meals for children and love going to new child groups and classes. I have many nanny friends and also love to meet up and organise play dates and fun days out.

feel free to private message if you think i could be a good fit for your family

Archived