Experienced nanny available from January

lenka27

Dear family,

My name is Lenka, I am from Slovakia, I live in UK (SE20 8ER) for past 15 years. I am looking for nanny/nanny share job, 3-5 full days, live out position. I am flexible with starting date, ideally January or February but can be flexible. I am happy to travel for the right job ( I cycle to and from work, keeping safe).

For my last family I worked until August 2020 for nearly 3 years (two children). And for my previous family I worked for nearly 7 years (4 children including twins). Reason why I finished with Both families was that the youngest started full time school/nursery.

I have over 12 years of experiences working as a nanny, nanny share, mother?s help and babysitters (overnights or weekeds as well), from newborn twins - 11 years old children.

Ofsted registered, First aid training, Teaching assistant qualification, Level 2 (also volunteered in year 2 for a year), clear DBS check (up to date), Food safety and hygiene certificate, Safeguarding the welfare of children and Child development certificate, UK driving licence, non smoker.

I am very positive, responsible, kind, nature and loving person with caring attitude who believes in positive behaviour around children. I am also good listener with great communicating skills. Health and safety of children are my priorities.

Excellent checkable references upon request.

The usual nanny duties are matter of course.

Please get in touch if you have more questions. Also let me know if you?d like to see my CV and other documents.

Looking forwards to hear from you.

Regards, Lenka

Archived