Recommended floor sander and decorator wanted

EP212

Hello,

We are on the look out for a reliable floor sander and a decorator to carry out some tasks in the house. Ideally I'd prefer if this person came highly recommended by other forum members for addition guarantee and assurance. If you have used such a service before and were throughly happy with their craftsmanship would you please fire a note my way.

Look forward to your replies.

Thanks.

I can recommend Derek at the Finishing Point in Herne Hill for floor restoration. His details are:

I have attached a couple of before and after pictures. I don't currently have any decorator recommendations sorry.

I would recommend Steve Loftus and his partner Nichola who form Back to Wood. They have sanded three of our rooms so far. They were quick, efficient and cleaned the rooms brilliantly after them. They were also good value compared to other company's. I don't have his mobile number to hand but there are recommendations for them on other threads on edf and I think they should show up on a google search

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• The physio wasn't physically based at The Gardens, just attached to the surgery rather than my having to be referred to a hospital physio department.
    • Hi There Today we lost a small black leather backpack in the vicinity of Dulwich picture gallery / Dulwich park / Eynella Road.    Morning of 28/3/24.    If found, please drop me a message and I can confirm details of contents and arrange to retrieve it.    Thanks. 
    • Hello!  I wanted to share The Dulwich Cake Co with you all. The Instagram link is below where you can follow along my baking journey, see all my cakes, and enquire / order via message. i make cakes for all occasions but particularly love custom children’s birthday cakes..: Next up is an Frozen themed cake for next weekend! It’s a relatively new page, but keen to find more local followers and get everyone trying my cakes! Birthday cakes, christenings, any celebrations, as well as mini Bento message cakes. Have a very Happy Easter! 🐣  https://www.instagram.com/thedulwichcakeco?igsh=MXZid29vYWIyOGtyZA%3D%3D&utm_source=qr  
    • Another great encounter with Aria. A leaking toilet was fixed quickly and cleanly and for a reasonable price. Aria’s always going to be our first call for plumbing work, and he knows a lot of good local people for their types of jobs.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In