Ford fiesta finesse 5 door hatchback For Sell !!?800!!

RicharB

I'm selling my 2002 Black Ford Fiesta Finesse 1.3 its a lovely cheap to run car and cheap insurance there's a few bumps and scratches on the front and back bumper may want a new one but front one is not essential. I have a green side panel but can be sprayed. The inside is fairly clean but will be giving it a good clean be for I give it to the seller. Iv just had a new clutch fitted as the car has done a good few miles but have spent a lot of money looking after what keeps it running but other then that from my local maniac its a perfect little runner for someone new to driving. It still has MOT and has a very good service history. I have posted one photo I have for now if your interested sent me you'r email over and Ill send more photos. Also I'm open to offers (:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Good that PETA is on it but can we add our voices to the fight against this horrible practice? I’m still shocked! A petition maybe? Happy to raise to the RSPCA but don’t want to duplicate efforts. I’ve signed campaigns from RSPCA before which sends it directly to your councillor
    • Yes, I'm aware of that. I believe the brood was five to begin with. However they are almost adult size now so not the prey of rats any longer. 
    • Happy to recommend Greg. Lovely guy and a really hard worker, high standard of work, clean and tidy too. Greg sorted out a tricky water tank problem in a tight space in a loft, staying late into the evening to get the correct parts and fix the problem. Thanks Greg!
    • Birds have large broods as it is unlikely all their offspring will make it through to adulthood.  Nature.  Important to reduce unnatural predation such as rats.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In