vinyl lover seeks your unloved / unwanted cds and vinyl!! indie, prog,rock, heavy metal

timwed

skint post-Xmas? got a record collection gathering dust? cash waiting

vinyl enthusiast seeks your unwanted vinyl and cds

hopelessly addicted vinyl fiend seeks your unwanted vinyl.. cash money waiting!!

most things considered but my preferences are 80's/90's/noughties indie/alt rock

60's beat, 70's rock / psych / prog rock / classic rock and even heavy metal

i also have a healthy appetite for hip hop / funk / soul & disco

also most genres of dance music - house, techno, electronica etc

what chance do i have when my tastes are so broad.. none whatsoever!!

DIRECT MESSAGE with anything you think might be of interest

all the best

Tim

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Yes but the point of saying "through" or "thru" is that it unambiguously includes Friday!!! So your suggestions actually prove the point!
    • I'd say sending them  the affidavit and offering them a full refund for the return of the machines is a great idea. By far the least hassle for you, and will put them on the spot if they have been telling lies. If you end up having to give them the refund, you will be no worse off than you were before the sale (assuming they don't damage the machines, of course). But I know nothing about the legal issues (if any) around all this. Citizens Advice might help if you run into further difficulties? Good luck! 
    • The point is that these door to door sellers are doing it under false pretences, and claiming to be part of a project that doesn't exist.
    • thanks for your helpful PM with feedback, Angelina.  So far the update is, going to do an affidavit regarding the fact that the machines were working when they picked them up and email that to them together with an offer of a full refund if they wish to return everything. My instinct is they are trying to call my bluff to get a discount as I know they were very keen to get hold of this particular machine which they then planned to refurb. It would still be helpful to have more advice / feedback if anyone else would like to reply.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In