Tschutti Heftli world cup stickers swapsies

Rowanofski

Yes, I am an adult collecting stickers like a 9 year old. But have you seen the Tschutti Heftli album? Tis a work of art!

Anyway, it'll be very tough (and ludicrously expensive) to complete on my own so I'm looking for local folk to trade with and relive the joy of saying got/need a hundred times in a minute!

In case you've no idea what I'm on about but could be tempted to get on board, this is the link to the only UK stockist... http://mundialmag.com/product/tschutti-heftli-alternative-sticker-album-world-cup-2018/

• 4 weeks later...

Yes another big kid here who has recently discovered Tschutti Heftli. A work of art indeed and and as a result I'm very addicted!

Have nearly stuck in all the stickers I ordered and have a good number of swaps so would certainly be interested in trading if you still have spares.

Anyone else got the bug too??

Yes Mark!!

I found one other chap in Forest Hill, but also managed to create one other potential addict in a new pop-up world cup bar coming to Peckham. Look on instagram for Shaboomsbar. Not sure if they've posted on here but I'll definitely be going.

I'm not around this week, but will DM you when I'm back for the joy of swapsies!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived