We are trialing a dedicated East Dulwich COVID-19 Area on the forum here - please keep it useful.

Forum Sponsors

http://avakitchens.co.uk

www.fabbeautelondon.com

Glazer Delmar

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Coffee tastes best at... Blue Mountain? Caffe Nero? The East Dulwich Cafe?
messageLooking for someone to sell top CBD products at local markets
Posted by georgeacupuncture 30 October, 2018 12:50

Hi,

Are you looking for some extra work mostly at weekends? Raised Spirit Products (http://raisedspiritproducts.com) is one of the very top CBD brands in the UK and Europe, with an international market, and is only one of two UK brands to be 100% organic. We have only 5 star reviews on Google, Facebook and Instagram and sales are going through the roof.

We are now expanding into markets and are looking for a keen, health conscious, hemp loving individual or two to work in southeast London. Initially we are looking at North Cross Road, Brockley, Horniman and Herne Hill. Then we are looking to spread around London and even further, and as organic growth happens there will be a market management job available.

Please DM me or email to george@georgemonkhouse.com to apply or share with those you think would be interested.

All good things,
George.

messageRe: Looking for someone to sell top CBD products at local markets
Posted by jenny pink 31 October, 2018 18:26

Hiya,might try the business section too.....as wider audience...Jenny

Posted by georgeacupuncture 02 November, 2018 09:30

Thanks Jenny

Posted by jenny pink 02 November, 2018 14:50

no probs

Posted by MrZhdens February 27, 03:17PM

I think I should try it

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum