Forum Sponsors

All Round Renovation

http://www.elwyns.com/

www.hensonsecurity.com

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your builder, plumber, electrician or carpenter?
messageGazeboís needed to borrow only
Posted by sveness May 13, 08:08AM

Good morning all! Iím looking to borrow some gazeboís for a day time event on the 22nd June and wondered if anyone would be prepared to lend one/some? I can collect/return at times to suit you and would only need them for a few hours. If you think you may be able to help please do let me know, Iíd be extremely grateful!
Many thanks,
Sarah

messageRe: Gazeboís needed to borrow only
Posted by sveness May 15, 09:31AM

Hi someone called leta kindly replied to me via pm but I canít respond as your inbox is too full! I would love to borrow your gazebo though, thank you so much for getting in touch, please delete some messages then get in touch to let me know the details of borrowing it.

Thank you!

Sarah

Posted by natty01295 May 15, 09:53AM

Where are you

Posted by sveness May 15, 01:00PM

Iím in SE22, just off of Crystal Palace road near the actress pub. Do you think you might be able to help?

Posted by natty01295 May 16, 02:06AM

Yes , How long to borrow a , (Gazebo)

Posted by sveness May 16, 07:37AM

I need it for a school fair on the 22nd June, so I can pick it up that morning and drop it that evening if thatís convenient, or if that doesnít suit I can be flexible around you. Where are you so I know where Iíd need to collect it from?

Posted by natty01295 May 16, 08:12PM

Very local so can deliver

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum