Forum Sponsors

All Round Renovation

www.clintonmckenzie.com

www.bramly.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your builder, plumber, electrician or carpenter?
messageCar to hire
Posted by l9elliot May 16, 10:21AM

Heya,

I have a week of at the end of May and I am looking to rent a car privately or with a company. Me and my boyfriend would like to go and explore some of the country side and just need a small run around car.
If you know any good reliable business please let me know or alternatively if you have a car we could borrow 🙃
The dates would be Monday 27th to Thursday 30th.

Thanks

Lola

messageRe: Car to hire
Posted by Nicolesmith August 12, 10:55AM

what city will you be in? Personally I was in Bangkok and I didn't like to rent a car, because it's quite expensive, but I can't use taxi, because taxis in Bangkok are terrible

messageRe: Car to hire
Posted by Muller21Q1 August 14, 01:46PM

wow, personally I was in Bangkok too, however, did you try services of these guys (https://thailandtour365.com to find more information) that are engaged in transfer? This is an amazing service, because they met me at the airport and took right to the hotel. Then I called them to order a tour around the Bangkok, and it was quite cheap comparing to taxis, that won't wait for you if you want to walk around the places of interest... By the way, at the last day, a clean and simply great limousine waited me at the exit of the hotel to take me to the airport smiling smiley

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit was august 14, 10:50pm by Muller21Q1.

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum