Affordable furniture for flat

LordshipLaneGal

Hello

We have these large two wardrobes if they are helpful in furnishing your flat. Two hinges on one wardrobe have two bolts going through the hinges as the screws kept coming out.

We would accept ?50 for the pair. Please let us know ASAP if you would like them as I will list them for sale shortly, but wanted to offer you first refusal.

Anna

Hi

A few weeks ago I offered a black glass & chrome extending dining table and 4 chairs. There was a lot of interest - but no offers! I now need the space more than the funds, so I'm likely to donate them to the British Heart Foundation. However, if you're interested, text or call me. The glass table is dismantled at present, as the top is very heavy. I would be willing to deliver the items and help with assembly. if required.

Ian 07894 229214

• 3 weeks later...

I will be advertising tomorrow a black gloss round table with chrome stand with 4 high-back chairs. The chairs still have the cellophane over the seats. Unfortunately, there is a scratch on the table surface, but can be hidden. I am not sure if it will come out in the photograph so best to mention.

I was looking for ?50 for the set.

I also have a three tier glass TV unit - if you buy the above you are welcome to have this.

I am based in Crystal Palace, but always happy to drop off.

Regards

Kimsi

Archived