Forum Sponsors

http://www.ellyallen.com/

www.facebook.com/dulwichecogardening

Professional Carpet Cleaning at an affordable price - A & M Carpet Care

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your builder, plumber, electrician or carpenter?
messageVenue or space for community/ donation based yoga ?
Posted by Flossophy December 01, 08:23PM

Hey there ! My name is Florence and I have lived in ED for almost 21 years! Last February, I qualified as a yoga and meditation teacher in India, going on to deepen my practice and teach others out there. Since returning to the U.K., I have a regular job and have been teaching a few friends and private clients but am now thinking to start a weekly open community class due to increased demand and be able to teach in open place, at one time, regularly.

I was wondering if anyone could offer any suggestions of places which I could possibly host yoga and meditation classes. The classes will be donation based and open, so I am initially looking for somewhere with minimal cost to hire on this basis. If anyone could let me know of any suggestions around ED /SE15 etc, that would be fab!!

Thanks and wishing you a happy December 1st!

Florence

messageRe: Venue or space for community/ donation based yoga ?
Posted by jenny pink December 01, 08:26PM

Hiya,may try the gossip & lounge secion too,as wider audience....good luck..Jenny

Aahh...if you're on FB.there is a group called DIY Spaces....Jenny

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was december 02, 04:04pm by jenny pink.

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum