We are trialing a dedicated East Dulwich COVID-19 Area on the forum here - please keep it useful.

Forum Sponsors

Professional Carpet Cleaning at an affordable price - A & M Carpet Care

http://www.iyouall.com

http://avakitchens.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your builder, plumber, electrician or carpenter?
messageCat wanted
Posted by also February 05, 08:40AM

Hi there, my lovely mum's cat has just passed away. She's looking for a young cat to live with. She doesn't have any other pets, has a nice garden and would provide a very nice home for the right cat. She comes to South East London regularly to see me hence me posting on this forum for her. Great opportunity for the right cat! Thanks for reading

messageRe: Cat wanted
Posted by IlonaM February 05, 09:37AM

Have you had a look at the Celia Hammond website (https://www.celiahammond.org/lewisham/index.php/cats-seeking/lewisham-london)? - lots of cats seeking loving homes

Posted by healer February 05, 09:58AM

Battersea Dogs and Cats home have cats of all ages. I got mine from there 18 years ago. I think it is best to get a cat from one of these places as they have been checked over and vacinated. When you get a cat from other places you may be stuck with a cat with health problems. I rescued a stray cat a few years ago but Celia Hammond were full up so were unable to take it in but offered to have a look at it.The were able to worm it, de flea and neuter it and put a chip in it to my address and when I found a home for it the details on the chip could be changed.All these things were done for free. I gave them a donation because they do such good work. When all these things had been done I collected the cat and managed to get a home for it on the forum.

Good luck in finding a cat

Posted by ED Bird February 05, 05:01PM

A little directory of charity/shelters to help you out;

[www.cats.org.uk]

[www.celiahammond.org]

[www.bluecross.org.uk]

[www.catcuddles.org.uk]

[www.felinefriendslondon.uk]

[www.animalsamaritans.org.uk]

[www.battersea.org.uk]

[www.themayhew.org]

[www.rspca.org.uk]

{many of these have multiple branches too!} & keep in mind that there are many more cats available than you'll see listed on their websites. It's better to call up & go in on their opening days. Open adoptions days for The Celia Hammond Animal Trust Lewisham are Saturdays & Sundays from 13:00 to 17:00}

Kindest,
Heather {The Wingless Bird} @ [www.TheWinglessBird.com]

Posted by jenny pink February 06, 12:51PM

Hiya,I recommend Celia Hammond or Cats Protections,...
please also keep in mind,its adviced to get a pair of cats,especially if young...Jenny

Posted by Maria Mac February 07, 11:57PM

Foal Farm over at Biggin Hill have cats for rehoming too. Good luck, m

Posted by siousxiesue February 09, 04:29PM

also Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi there, my lovely mum's cat has just passed
> away. She's looking for a young cat to live with.
> She doesn't have any other pets, has a nice garden
> and would provide a very nice home for the right
> cat. She comes to South East London regularly to
> see me hence me posting on this forum for her.
> Great opportunity for the right cat! Thanks for
> reading

Someone in for sale/offered is needing a home for a cat!

Back to top of page
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum