A list of useful local links and resources

• Administrator

Local shops and services delivering:

https://dulwichdelivers.com/ - If you'd like to submit a listing you can do so here https://airtable.com/shrOtTKq06EJyNdNi

https://www.theresident.co.uk/food-drink-london/south-east-london-businesses-offering-food-delivery-collection-services/ South east London businesses offering food delivery & collection services

https://www.myvirtualneighbourhood.com/east-dulwich - East Dulwich cafes, shops and restaurants continuing to trade and offering delivery or collection services.

Shops open

Health Matters Lordship Lane- also delivering

Moxons fishmongers Lordship Lane open and doing a delivery service

Local brewery Clarkshaws are doing free deliveries https://www.clarkshaws.co.uk/shop.html

Chener Books - send an email to [email protected] and you will receive the book in the post!

Ivy house are delivering beer - check out their facebook

Mons cheese shop Expected by 5 April [www.mons-cheese.co.uk]

SMBS and The CheeseBlock on Lordship Lane are open

Terroirs open on Lordship Lane, selling brilliant wines, charcuterie, fresh pasta and veggies to take away.

eataliano.co.uk in Dulwich Village are doing deliveries

Lorenzo of East Dulwich - Tel 020 8693 7877 [www.lorenzo.uk.com]

Tart - [www.tartlondon.com]

Spinach - [www.spinach.london]

Thai Corner Cafe - 020 8299 4041

Dulwich Tandoori - [www.dulwichtandoori.co.uk]

Monkatsu - [monkatsu.business.site]

Yama Momo - [yamamomo.co.uk]

The Actress - [www.theactresseastdulwich.com]

Rose's Fishbar - 020 7635 5003

Curry from Memsaab Ordered online they deliver

---

Please let me know what else to put up here...

Seen something useful? Please let me know...

Moxons fishmongers on Lordship Lane are open and doing a delivery service. They also have shops in Clapham, Islington or S Kensington so if anyone needs food delivered to a relative or friend in those areas, that info may be helpful. Also I saw Christophers bakery in Half Moon Lane is open for bread sales as well as deli items and have ?30 mixed fruit/veg boxes. Any unsold bread at the end of the day is being taken to Kings College Hospital for NHS staff.

Does anyone know how you can get compost delivered, preferably peat free?

Trying to grow more food to reduce the need to shop and as it's something relaxing to do outdoors. Nunhead Gardener does deliveries for ?10 but have run out, Dulwich pots seems to have email only service with big backlog.

https://www.entremettier.com/how-we-work/

?25 Box-

1 Cauliflowers

1 Hispi Cabbage

4 Breaburn

1 Avo's

1kg Banana

5 Clementines

1 Lemon

2 Orange

1 Blueberries

2 Number Red Onion

1kg Potatoes

1 Number Onion

5 Number Tomatoes

5 Number Carrots

2 Number Parsnips

1 Number Garlic

1 Number Broccoli

?30 -

1 Hispi Cabbage

1 Cos Lettuce

1 Spring Onion

1 Red Cherry Tomatoes

2 Avo's

1kg Banana

6 Clementines

1 Lemon

1 Lime

1 Charantais Melon

4 Oranges

4 Pears

1 Blueberries

1 125g Baby Mixed Leaf

1 Number Red Pepper

1 Number Green Pepper

2kg Potatoes

1 Number Courgette

1 Number Onion

6 Number Tomatoes

7 Number Carrots

1 Number Broccoli

1x250g Button Mushroom

?35-

500g New Poatoes

1 Cauliflowers

1 Hispi Cabbage

1 Cos Lettuce

1 Red Cherry Tomtoes

6 Breaburn Apples

2 Avos'

1kg Banana

6 Number Clementines

1 Lemon

1 Lime

1 Charantais Melon

4 Number Pears

1 Blueberries

1 Strawberries

1 Number Red Pepper

1 Number Yellow Pepper

2 Number Mixed Chilli's

1kg Potatoes

1 Number Courgettes

1 Number Onion

5 Number Tomatoes

7 Number Carrots

1 Number Garlic

1 Number Broccoli

1 x 250g Button Mushroom

For

For ?5 extra we do a dairy box that has Milk,Bread and 6 Eggs in it.

Re. veg box delivery, Smith and Brock (Knock knock) seemed a good option but it is struggling with capacity as I ordered mine on 27th March, been given two delivery dates and they still haven't delivered. No way to contact them either as phone and email unresponsive. I have just ordered from Natureschoice, hopefully something will be delivered, at least one of them :-)

I ordered from them last week as well. They have had to change the date from yesterday until tomorrow. They let me know by e mail and rang me tonight as well. It sounds like it?s a new venture for them and they have big demand and I expect all the teething problems a new venture brings even without a crisis added. They sound like really nice people and I?m sure they will get there. Now expecting mine tomorrow (Friday)

They are indeed having teething problems which is why this might not be the best veg box option at the moment. My daughter and I both ordered on the same day, 27th March, live half a mile apart, were both notified delivery would be Tuesday. She got her box as promised, I got an email informing me that my order missed the van and would be delivered on Thursday, it wasn't. I have no communication as to why or when it will be delivered, there is no way to contact them as they do not respond to emails and you can't call them. I've tried direct messaging by social media too (where it's apparent there are many problems) but am yet to receive a response. Payment was taken on 28th March, that process seems to work well.

I ordered from Natures Choice yesterday and this morning they delivered.

SMBS and The CheeseBlock on Lordship Lane are open

The CheeseBlock has a sign on the door saying 3 customers at a time.

No queue or limit on customers at SMBS. There is tape on the floor marking 2 metres. SMBS has good stock, including fresh.

Jones of Brockley is applying a 1 customer in the shop at any time Card payments only

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Admin,

My name's Tom, and along with a couple of other contributors, we've launched https://dulwichdelivers.com today, which is a mobile-friendly directory of local businesses offering delivery.

We think it's really important both to stay at home and shop local, so we're only focusing on delivery, and only from local independent suppliers.

FYI The spreadsheet you've linked to at the top was put together by the awesome Kelsie Baher, but she's currently a bit busy, so not got a lot of time to keep it up to date.

We've got a small team of volunteers working through Kelsie's spreadsheet, as well as newer submissions from local businesses. If you'd like to submit a listing you can do so here:

https://airtable.com/shrOtTKq06EJyNdNi

Hope this helps, and do let us know if you have any feedback!

Tom

• 2 weeks later...

I'm delivering fresh flowers to your home.

I?m offering a little floral magic to those who can't leave the house and need a little cheer and for those who can't see family members on birthdays or other occasions. I?m dropping contact free flowers to SE postcodes each and every Saturday Payment is via bank transfer as payment no contact necessary.

Bunch prices, Small ?25, Medium ?35, Large ?50

Order by midnight on Tuesday for same week delivery.

To show my support to local keyworkers order a bunch and nominate someone would love a bunch (who lives in SE London). I?ll pick one person each week and deliver some floral magic free to their home

www.groveflora.co.uk

www.instagram.com/grove.flora

[email protected]