Mr Fruitcake or Lucy Sparkles

ktk

We had Lucy Sparkles for my daughter's 4th birthday party earlier this year & she was a huge hit, would highly recommend her. Sheer delight from my daughter when she opened the front door to a real life princess. About 12 under 6s, boys & girls, captivated for 45 mins. From my perspective she was easy to deal with, v professional and reasonably priced compared with a couple of others I looked into hiring. On a bus at the moment but happy to PM with any other questions later!

We had one of the Lucy Sparkles 'crew' for our son's 3rd birthday and she went down well. She came as a pirate and did lots of singing, dancing, parachutes and bubbles. As with acb2013 I found Lucy herself to be very responsive and flexible (we changed the number of children attending and the time we wanted her). The lady that came to the party was lovely too. I think they do the whole shebang (cake, food, party bags, invites etc) if you want them to, but we just went for the basic entertainment package.

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure if I am too late, but we have worked with Mr Fruitcake, who was fantastic. He was really funny, the kids responded immediately to him, he made excellent balloon models and kept around 25 children entertained and engaged for the whole party. He is also very reasonable with this costs.

Hope you have a great party!

• 3 months later...