How much for a children's entertainer?

Dear All,

I'm a children's entertainer (Amigo's Magic) and would agree with the last post. Depends on whether you are looking at one or two hours, we also have a mid week 20% discount. Please see below for details of what we do for our one and two hour packages. We are also running a Xmas Show which might work out cheaper as you can bring them all along at a ?5 a ticket with all the money going to charity. Details also below. If you have any other questions please feel free to call me at Amigo's Magic on 0208 480 8176

Family Xmas Magic Show

6 ? 8pm 28th, 29th, 30th December (doors open 5.30pm). Venue Haslemere Hall, 2A Haslemere Road, Thornton Heath, CR7 7BE

International Magician of the world famous Magic Circle Simon Rosselli, will be appearing and disappearing at Haslemere Hall, all in the aid of charity, with all the proceeds to be split between a local charity and the Destiny Junior School in Uganda.

After the first 45 minutes, there will be an interval of 30 minutes, followed by another 45 minutes of Magic and Mayhem. Live animals from thin air, Head & Shrinking Illusion and one lucky person to be sawn in half. Great audience participation, with all children to receive a FREE Bunny Copter and a chance to meet Fluffy the Rabbit in the interval.

Tickets are ?7 for Adults and ?5 for Children. Family ticket (4) for ?20. Whilst there may be tickets available to buy on the door, it is highly recommended you book in advance as in the past this event has sold out. Tickets via Amigo?s Magic 0208 480 8176 or via the website. For additional information please visit www.amigosmagic.co.uk where you can also watch a taster video of the show.

At Amigo?s Magic we provide a one hour and a two hour show which leaves you with a stress free party and have been entertaining children for over 20 years.

For the 1 hour show/package Simon becomes Amigo and things go from bad to worse (much to the delight of the children) so much so that he needs their help to make the magic work as it all goes wrong for him. With the children?s help everything works out (in the end) but it?s very interactive and children go away feeling that they did the magic. The magic show is funny from start to finish and by the end all the children want to help the magician. Because it?s fast, fun and exciting the children are transfixed and love every minute of the show. To see a short video please look at the home page of www.amigosmagic.co.uk or

If it?s at a birthday party, the birthday child comes up at the end to make sweets for all their friends. After putting in various ingredients (including smelly socks) a racoon appears which causes more mayhem. The racoon then disappears and sweets appear which the birthday child hands out to all their friends. They also receive a laminated certificate which promotes them to magicians assistant.

By handing out the sweets, receiving the certificate it makes them feel special and makes the day all the more memorable for them.

We also have a live white rabbit which appears out of thin air, which the children get to pet/stroke and have their pictures taken with (if they wish), at the end of the show.

For the last 15 minutes Simon makes balloon models for the children and they get to choose if they want a hat, a sword, a dog, a flower etc

For a two hour package (the second half is all to music- mini disco) Simon does slightly longer magic show followed by a 10 minute break where the children grab something to eat and drink. Because it?s a party and they are very excited they will have half a sandwich and a mouthful of crisps before they are running around again. Firstly they get to have a go with Spinning Plates, where they walk around a course without the plate falling off, learn to pass the plate, balance it and jump it.

This is followed by interactive fun & games along with balloon races. We don?t play elimination games (as this leads to tears) but give prizes to the team or the child that does something first and in this way incorporates all the children all the time. They are then led in couple of dance routines followed by a huge sword battle with balloon swords (that we?ve made in the interval). By the time they go home they have no energy left.

We can also provide full Mini Disco?s and Karaoke parties.

We have public liability and are fully CRB (police) Checked. We are also Members of The Magic Circle & Equity. We also provide magic at weddings, school fairs, fetes and charity events ? from close up to cabaret. For any questions please reply by email or visit www.amigosmagic.co.uk for pictures and references. Make your event truly memorable and unforgettable with Amigo?s Magic. For an hour we charge ?175 and two hours ?250. Midweek (Mon ? Thurs) we have a 20% discount.

I looked this up yesterday and it seems around ?140+ for an hr and ?175-250 is average for 2 hrs to include show, face painting, music etc.

Have you looked at local options? Some really talented folks - Lucy Sparkles, Artastic, Lou at Captured on the Rye does fab tshirt screen printing parties (can include some spin painting and has a candy floss machine too!)...

Hello Everyone,

I am a children entertainer, you can see my work at : giolandstory.blogspot.com

I run three packages: Silver ?100 Gold ?150 Diamond ?200 doing puppet show, face painting, disco dance and games.

feel free to contact me at: 07951677398

Look forward to hear from you.

Regards

Giovanna

I agree with the above responses the proces all sound right, for my son's 8th birthday earlier in the year we paid ?160 for an hour & half.

Money well spent as the kids were completely entertained.

I am having trouble finding the guys number at the moment but if i do find it will post it later.

Good luck : )