Forum Sponsors

www.advancedpainters.co.uk

Glazer Delmar

Your Local Personal Trainer

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Coffee tastes best at... Blue Mountain? Caffe Nero? The East Dulwich Cafe?
Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
messageRe: Where did you get your kitchen from?
Posted by Towergatedesignltd June 06, 08:07PM

Hello All,
We are a local independent Design Studio (TOWERGATE DESIGN LTD) which design and build Architectural design studio. We are planning applications,loft conversation ,kitchen extension design and build company. we supply a quality range kitchens and bathroom. We offer free consultation and give free quotation . Please give us a call. on 07496405016 or email me on bulent1071@hotmail.com.

We are base in grove lane in camberwell ,

Regards
Bulent

Posted by tiddles June 07, 10:50AM

Ikea - lasted years - we when we did our kitchen extension in our previous house the builders were able to dismantle them and re assemble as part of the new kitchen, adding the new doors.

I understand they have changed the sizing now so we prob cannot do that again. The carcasses have been very robust.

probably not high end enough for alot of folk but done us ok.

love to know what you ended up with!!!

Posted by Ginster June 08, 10:38PM

We love our German Pronorm kitchen. Kitchen fitters went bust a few months later so we were lucky. Bear that in mind if you use a small company!

Posted by ryanmaryland July 11, 05:26AM

German made kitchens really are quite the standard in the kitchen industry. Would totally loved to own one in my own kitchen.

Posted by mrsK July 17, 06:25PM

We had one from Wren, the designing and sales process went well but the installation, using one of their contractors, was appalling. I would not recommend.

Posted by hoonaloona July 17, 09:40PM

We recently had an Ikea kitchen fitted... but added our own copper handles and quartz worktops to make it look more high end. We love it! Easy to fit too!

Posted by montassa July 19, 07:43AM

i had mine made by a local carpenter - twice the quality, half the price..

here is the link to the pics online..

[www.vabuild.co.uk]

his name is Charlie Bingham (http://bcabinetry.com/)

Posted by zoehooper July 30, 05:31PM

We went to Puccini - a small independent company based in Brockley, which does beautiful and not too pricey Italian kitchens (doimo cucine). Their service is second to none - really couldn’t have asked for more - which has been a life saver during a stressful house renovation.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum