Forum Sponsors

www.advancedpainters.co.uk
xxxx
Pippa's Guardians

Professional Carpet Cleaning at an affordable price - A & M Carpet Care

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Coffee tastes best at... Blue Mountain? Caffe Nero? The East Dulwich Cafe?
Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
messageRe: Chicken pox vaccine locally?
Posted by jj55 02 June, 2017 18:04

Great-thank you!

Posted by Liro 12 June, 2017 12:55

We used Health Hub Herne Hill too - was 100 per jab.

Posted by dan_hall June 11, 10:59AM

Hi, I am looking to get my son vaccinated against chickenpox and I can see that the Health Hub Herne Hill has been recommended several times. As this will be paid for privately (I know that Chickenpox vaccine is not available on the NHS), I presume anyone can make an appointment regardless of whether or not they are registered there?

I asked at my GP surgery last week (306 Medical Centre, Lordship Lane) and was told rather bluntly by the receptionist "we don't do that!"

Posted by Sonners June 11, 01:01PM

Yes no need to be registered at the Health Hub. I had both my children vaccinated there. (We are registered at 306 too!)

Posted by dan_hall June 11, 01:23PM

Excellent, we'll look into this. Many thanks for your help smiling smiley

Posted by emahoney64 June 12, 10:16PM

Fourway Pharmacy in Herne Hill also do them with a walk-in service. It was a bit less expensive than Health Hub and I decided I'd rather have the flexibility of a walk-in rather than a booked appointment. Takes seconds to administer and we were very happy with the service.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum