Forum Sponsors

www.eastdulwichcarpetcleaning.co.uk

Glazer Delmar

https://sjbsashwindows.co.uk/

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your East Dulwich doctor, dentist or butcher?
messageChildren's entertainer for a 4 year old
Posted by East2 03 February, 2016 15:02

Hi
Does any one have any recommendation for a children's party for a 4 year old boy. Many thanks

messageRe: Children's entertainer for a 4 year old
Posted by slh2009 03 February, 2016 18:25

Mr Fruitcake is good, we had him for 4th and 5th birthday as my son enjoyed it so much!

[mrfruitcake.co.uk]

Posted by Beaky 04 February, 2016 13:21

Mr Marvel - have been to lots of his parties and the kids love them - very well run

Posted by Be.jones 14 March, 2016 11:32

We had Mr Fruitcake yesterday for a 4 year old's birthday party with about 18 kids and he was FANTASTIC! Kept everyone entertained and laughing wonderfully. Really really pleased we'd booked him.

Posted by midivydale 14 March, 2016 12:04

Mr Amigos! Excellent. We had him at my child's 4th party a week or so ago.

Posted by missyelliott 12 April, 2016 13:28

Hello

Has anyone been to Mr Amigos and Mr Fruitcake. Just wondered which is best. Also for a 4year old party

Thank you

Posted by edanna 12 April, 2016 20:55

Dainty Sue is amazing - she has been doing my kids' parties for several years and they have all been v much enjoyed by the kids and the adults too. [www.daintysue.com]

Posted by bundar 14 April, 2016 22:46

Hi - I would really recommend Juggling Joolz - number is 07963 447178. Have only just put up a post recommending her today! See [www.eastdulwichforum.co.uk]

We have used her on 2 occaisions for my son and daughter's 4th birthday party, fantastic fun for the kids!

Posted by East2 16 April, 2016 19:24

We recently had mr Fruicake for my sons 4th birthday party, he kept 25 kids fully entertained for a good 45 mins. Whilst they were eating he was walking around the table making them laugh. Basically from start to finish, I thought he was brilliant. I couldn't recommend highly enough. So glad I booked him.

Posted by FH Girl 28 June, 2016 00:16

Another recommendation for Mr Fruitcake - he did my 5 yr old boy's party - nearly 30 kids ranging from 4 to 8 or 9 and it went swimmingly.

Posted by esme 21 July, 2016 11:19

Lucy Sparkles [www.lucysparkles.com] caters for girls and boys.

or Nuttys parties [www.nuttyschildrensparties.co.uk]

GNDN do fun dance parties - my son had them for his 5th party and loved it - got everyone moving smiling smiley
[www.gdnd.co.uk]

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum