Recommended - Juggling Joolz - children's entertainer

bundar

Hi all,

I would like to give a massive recommendation to Juggling Joolz - we had her recently for my daughters 4th birthday party (and have used her previously for my sons 4th birthday too) - she really is fantastic.

Jools was all set up ready for my daughters party to begin and once the children arrived, she gently led them into a fun engaging game to get them settled. She then went on to pass the parcel games, parachute games, dancing games, balloon modelling and a brilliant magic show! The magic show had the parents completely absorbed too!! She kept ALL the children entertained for over 2 hours - no easy task!

She was able to entertain and draw in the shy, the boisterous, as well as the older ones, and had the crowd totally under control, and all this without having to resort to being zany or wacky!

Needless to say my daughter had a truly wonderful fun time and is still talking about Joolz! I can't recommend her enough...so if you're looking for an entertainer, don't think twice....book Joolz! Her number is 07963 447178

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Another good word for Joolz - she entertained 12 four year olds at my son's birthday party and they were all engrossed for a whole two hours. It made the party a pretty civilised experience for parents too!

My son is usually a bit suspicious of strangers but he was a fan within minutes of meeting her. Highly recommended.

• 7 months later...

Another recommendation for Joolz...

She entertained at our three year-old's birthday party recently and was absolutely fab. The children - aged between 3-5 - were mesmerised and delighted by her magic show and the games were pitched just right for the age group. She is a very warm person and the kids (even the shy ones) were all joining in within the first few minutes of the party. Can't recommend her enough.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Just adding a new recommendation for Joolz - she?s still absolutely brilliant! We had her for my son?s fifth birthday just before Christmas. The children loved the balloons, the magic show and her games. She was brilliant at helping us organise everything too.

Thanks for all the earlier recommendations that led me to her. She?s still on the same number above.