Recommendation for a sleep trainer please!

AnnieT

Thanks all for the recommendation. can I ask, did you all go for the premium package or did you find the basic one sufficient? I guess much depends on the child's behaviour and your needs etc but still interesting to know. I'm thinking we can just do the basic...

We actually used her twice (same child but two years apart and v different problems). The first time we went for the premium package and it was great. Definitely what we needed and really useful to have the ongoing support throughout the few weeks we were implementing the plan.

The second time, we just felt that we wanted to tweak a few things - we already had a child who generally slept well at this point and I felt like I just needed a bit of guidance as he was much older with a few new challenges. In that case we went for the basic package and it was definitely sufficient because we were already familiar with Nicola's methods.

On both occasions, she was happy to have the consultation before we committed to the package and with the basic package there was potential to 'upgrade' if we felt we needed it.

As you say, it will probably depend on your specific needs but I'm sure nicola would be open to a chat about what's best - and I'm confident she won't just advise the expensive option for the sake of it!

• 2 years later...