Mum and Daughter exercise options?

Can anyone recommend a dance / fitness class that would work for me to do with a 11yr old (yr7) daughter? My daughter won't do anything without a friend and as I want to do something too, I thought it might (!) be a way to encourage her to something. Any recommendations for classes that accept adults and older kids?

Me and my daughter (13) have just joined the east dulwich leisure centre, they have an 11-15 year old membership option where they can use the gym after having an induction.

I did also go to yogarise in Peckham's Bussey building with her. The best session is one of the beginners ones on a weekend.

I spent ages trying to find stuff for me and my daughter to do, swimming, cycling, roller skating and skateboarding have all been tried to get both of us moving! I really wish there was more for families rather than separating us all out.

Thanks Goldilocks - I think Parkrun would be too much in one go for her. And being at the back of the group to start would be too disheartening. My encouragement usually falls on deaf ears and ends up as an argument. But I'd love to work up to it with her.

Zobellina - Yogarise sounds good. I agree that more parent + kids options would be really good. I've often thought that an outdoor BMF style session, maybe based more around games would work really well. Or just a really informal, anyone interested meet e.g at 10am on a Sat in the park for parent and kids running around games. But the professional side of me starts thinking of issues like responsibilities, child protection, health and safety etc - not to mention not having the sports background - and I grind to a halt.

Any more ideas most welcome!