Forum Sponsors

www.no-flies.co.uk

All Round Renovation

Professional Carpet Cleaning at an affordable price - A & M Carpet Care

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Which pubs, bars, restaurants and take-aways do you avoid?
messageNew French playgroup
Posted by lollol 07 June, 2018 17:30

Hi all
I am in the process of starting a French playgroup for bilingual children with a friend in SE23/SE26 after alot of interest.
If you are interested, please message me and I will add you to the Whatsapp group as we try to set it up!

messageRe: New French playgroup
Posted by Tris January 21, 05:30PM

Hi there Lollol, I've just sent you a PM regarding the playgroup!

Posted by Tris January 21, 05:41PM

For the benefit of others, we're also looking for french/bilingual families in the area (se22) so that our little one (3.5 yo) will have opportunities to meet friends and play "in french" smiling smiley.
Feel free to pm me if interested.

Posted by elsowitsch July 15, 10:53AM

Hi there, I have tried sending a PM to lollol but it sounds like her mailbox may be full.

We live just off Bellenden Rd (se15 4AL) and I speak french to our kids (4.5 and 2.5) - I was born in London but spoke french at home / went to the Lycée in South Kensington. It would be great for the kids (and me!) to have more exposure to french speaking families.

Elsa

Posted by lollol July 17, 10:17PM

Hi Elsa
Apologies I did not see my inbox was full! Let me empty and you can message !

Posted by Francine Nzazi July 18, 09:46PM

Hi lollol , my name is Francine i'm a child minder and french speaking i would like to join the French group session.
Many thanks

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum