Forum Sponsors

http://www.gardenia-gardens.com

https://sjbsashwindows.co.uk/

Your Local Personal Trainer

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Which pubs, bars, restaurants and take-aways do you avoid?
messageBirthday cake baker
Posted by Sunshine79 25 September, 2018 12:12

Hi,

Recommendation for 6th birthday cake baker or smaller cake and cupcakes, not a huge budget.

Thanks in advance

messageRe: Birthday cake baker
Posted by louise.flynn 25 September, 2018 12:57

Do you have a theme /gender? How many people is the cake for and when is the party?

Posted by Shilbrose January 02, 02:32PM

Hi there, I'm a local celebration cake baker (based in SE15) and would love to help. I can cater to all kinds of dietary requirements and make really smart and fun looking arty celebration cakes for birthdays, anniversaries, baby showers, weddings and any other reasons for cake! Look up Now for Cake on Instagram and Facebook and get in touch if you're interested: 07809 079471

Posted by nina_maniana January 08, 01:34PM

try 'lucy makes amazing cakes' (the actual company name). They're on facebook. Best value for price I've found locally.

Posted by MisterWho May 02, 12:41PM

My aunt's cafe has a lot of cakes,cupcakes and i remember that last week a boy of about 5 or 6 years spent his birthday and at the end of the party his parents were surprised by the prices.I can say that I have a very generous and lucky aunt because, after she installed cake display fridges from [ianboer.com.au] she has more customers and people are very pleased of cheap prices. If you will like to go there send me a pm for more information

Posted by thefords May 06, 12:18PM

Hi there,

I am looking for someone to supply me weekly for my new cake with a cake of a particular recipe which I would provide.

Please pm if you are interested.

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum