NESTED - has anyone used this estate agent?

Grotty

Been trying to sell our house but failing in this rubbish housing market despite significantly dropping the price. Very time pressured due to plans to move abroad and jobs/school places starting very soon. A friend mentioned Nested yesterday. I had never heard of them before but after doing some research they seem to be exactly the kind of company we need, despite the financial hit we may take. Just wondered if anyone had any experience of them or any opinions of them they would be willing to share - good or bad!

Thank you

• 11 months later...
I don't have experience of them personally but know someone that sold through them and was very impressed. They had a buyer and their sell fell through and they didn't want to miss out on the house they wanted so went through Nested so they could move quickly. It actually worked very well for them - it was a flat though and I think Nested have tightened (esp with the current market) what they will lend when it comes to over 1million so from what I've heard they are more cautious on the '90% value of property' they will pay upfront for more expensive properties.