Forum Sponsors

www.bramly.co.uk

www.clintonmckenzie.com

http://www.gardenia-gardens.com

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
The Bishop, The EDT, The Great Exhibition, the Actress or another?
Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
messageRe: Spring babies group (March, April, May 2019)
Posted by northdulwichdweller February 25, 05:09PM

Hi! Expecting baby number 1 at the end of March and would love to join the WhatsApp group if I can. How does it work?

Posted by cathws March 16, 08:07PM

Hello

Exceptionally late to this but just wondered if there are any of you expecting number 3? I suspect ill/well have not much time for anything on mat leave, but im expecting no. 3 beginning of May and am Herne Hill based. Just in case anyone else is in the same boat!

Cath

Posted by Yola April 03, 08:23PM

Hi,

I'm expecting my first child late May and just found out about this group. I'd love to join if that's still possible!

Yola

Posted by Turnip April 10, 01:31PM

Hi expectant and recent Mums & Dads,

I was looking to join a Dads group - if there is one going? I'm not really that interested in joining courses for training but rather just meeting Dads maybe once or twice a week for a coffee etc when out walking the baby (and the dogs).

New arrival expected next week :-). Let me know if this sounds like you and if there isn't one already we can start one.

Best,
Simon

Posted by mathilde85 April 14, 06:29PM

Hello everyone,

Our baby girl was born on March 20th and I would love to join this group. Is it still possible? I'd be happy to grab a coffee with some of you and have a friendly chat! Is there anyone I should PM?

Looking forward to meeting you.

Mathilde

Posted by valentina1981 April 17, 09:45PM

Hi everybody,

Expecting my 2nd baby in a couple of weeks. I was wondering if still possible to join the WhatsApp group?

Thanks,

Valentina

Posted by HHiaietta April 17, 10:34PM

Hi Ladies, I just read about this group - great idea 🙂 i hope its not too late to join?
Im expecting my second baby (due on May 23rd)and My first child is 22 months old.
would love to meet mums in the area.
Thank you, Laura

Posted by EastDulwichDad June 06, 09:52PM

Hello

I'd love to join the group. I'm off looking after our baby son for a few months.

Thanks!

Dan

Posted by tessa1978 July 26, 10:58PM

Hello,

I would love to join the group too... a kind soul recommended I take a look here after I posted ion another app.

I had a baby in May shes currently 9 weeks old, she joins her brother 9, and sister 7.

Id like to join some recommended baby groups, and meet some other mummies/ daddies in the area as I had my other two in oval.

Id like to line up some things for the new baby and I to do from September when the other two are back at school. Im feeling quite isolated when its just me and her. Being a geriatric mummy at the grand old age of 41 Im finding it harder this time round to find something where were both entertained, and walking around the common is great, but its starting to wear a bit thin, for both of us Im sure!

Id be happy to hear about friendly new groups that are recommended.

Thanks for your help.

Tessa

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum