Forum Sponsors

Your Local Personal Trainer

www.inshutters.co.uk

www.hensonsecurity.com

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Coffee tastes best at... Blue Mountain? Caffe Nero? The East Dulwich Cafe?
messageCan anyone tell me if the Grove Vale rhyme time group is as crowded as the Dulwich library group....
Posted by shazza76 12 November, 2018 20:38

We’ve been to Dulwich library many times and it’s now really crowded each week and a bit too much for my little one.
We are looking for smaller groups.

Thanks 😊

messageRe: Can anyone tell me if the Grove Vale rhyme time group is as crowded as the Dulwich library group....
Posted by shazza76 13 November, 2018 08:21

Anyone??

messageRe: Can anyone tell me if the Grove Vale rhyme time group is as crowded as the Dulwich library group....
Posted by loveED86 13 November, 2018 12:54

I have brought my toddler along to Mondays baby rhyme time at Grove vale and normally no more than 10 little ones there.

Posted by GG governors 13 November, 2018 20:07

Hi, we’ve recently started a ‘stories, songs and rhymes’ group at Goose Green Primary School for parents and pre-school children, run by our music teacher Mrs James. It’s free of charge and runs on Wednesdays. We’d love to welcome you along!

Full info here if you’d like to find out more: [www.eastdulwichforum.co.uk]

Posted by shazza76 13 November, 2018 22:15

Thank you LoveED86 and GG governors that’s very helpful and much appreciated.

Posted by sarahb22 13 November, 2018 22:54

I haven't been to grove vale rhyme time for about a year but in my experience it's a much MUCH smaller group than Dulwich library. I'd say when I went it was max 10 but often fewer than that.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was 2018:11:13:22:54:35 by sarahb22.

Posted by shazza76 16 November, 2018 08:41

Thank you Sarah, sounds like a nice small group which my LO will enjoy. We will definitely pop along on one of the days next week.
Thanks again all 😊

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum