Forum Sponsors

http://gymboree-uk.com/f/east-dulwich/
xxxx
Francis Stone – Independent Mortgage Brokers

Your Local Personal Trainer

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
The Bishop, The EDT, The Great Exhibition, the Actress or another?
message21st Birthday
Posted by GREECE 29 December, 2018 20:01

Hi all
Merry Christmas
What do you get for your daughter that has everything for her 21st?
Any ideas much appreciated

messageRe: 21st Birthday
Posted by Saffron 30 December, 2018 19:24

Tickets to a show? Or pampering?

Posted by redjam 30 December, 2018 19:30

I think at that age it's all about cold hard cash to use towards a flat deposit, travelling or buying a car. Or for a more sentimental option maybe an engraved piece of jewellery with the date/her initials on it (e.g. a watch)?

Honestly can't remember what my parents got me for my 21st - think it was cash as I was a penniless student. But I do remember they had organised a big meal for me back home with all my relatives and my then-boyfriend (now husband) which I really appreciated.

Posted by sillywoman January 05, 05:12PM

On the day, after family pressies and a 'special' birthday breakfast I had organised for her to have her colours done, then we had a lovely trip up to Oxford street to choose a Mulberry handbag as an investment piece. Lunch at a place of her choosing, then in the evening a family meal at the OXO tower restaurant (cost an arm and a leg!). She celebrated separately with her friends, and seemed very happy with both the day and her lovely bag.

Posted by sjw January 05, 05:15PM

Driving lessons??

Posted by natty01295 March 14, 07:33PM

Madame Tussauds
London Aquarium
Shreks Aventure
OR a day trip to Seaside

Or try GROUPON
OR a nice meal Out, then go the Theatre

Posted by teddyboy23 March 17, 03:42PM

Table and chairs

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum