Art Club for kids aged 8-12 starting March 4th

Hi everyone, if you are looking for an art club for your children, I am starting one on Monday 4th March 19 4:30-6:15pm at Copper Beech Cafe in North Dulwich. I am a painter and educator, with a studio at Whirled Studio (in Loughborough Junction) and a show on at the moment at Copper Beech Cafe (until 28th Feb). On this course, we will take inspiration from a different artist each week to create a portfolio of artworks using a variety of approaches and mediums. The aim of the course is to introduce drawing and painting techniques, with an added element of colour mixing and colour theory. We will discuss samples of famous artists' work, and then use observation and imagination to create guided work in a fun and friendly atmosphere. Our topics will range from nature to still life, self-portrait to abstract art. We will work with different types of materials and surfaces, and learn how to develop research in your sketchbook.

Mondays 4, 11, 18, 25 March and 1 April - 4.30-6.15pm

All levels. Beginners welcome.

All materials included, including a sketchbook to work in at home.

To book please go to https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/art-club-for-8-12-year-olds-tickets-56408782186

You can also look at my paintings on www.marielenclos.com