Childminders picking up from ED Harris Primary?

Liro

Does anyone know of any childminders (or better, can recommend anyone!) who does drop off/pick up from ED Harris? I've got the Southwark council list already. I'm just wondering if because it's a newish school, there are less childminders covering it/less need as the first years going there would have got into the after school club. Many thanks for any tips!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi again, I'm bumping in the hope that any parents already at Harris might be able to share any insight on school pick ups. Do most people who need childcare just use the after school club? I'm guessing the first couple of years there were able to get whatever days they needed because it was a new school?

Just to clarify as the thread has been moved to classifieds from the general family discussion board - I'm not looking for someone at the moment. I'm thinking ahead to likely options for my two kids in September when my eldest will start school - ideally we'd like to find a childminder for them both but currently I'm thinking it isn't going to be an option. Thanks again any help gratefully received!

Archived