Forum Sponsors

www.facebook.com/dulwichecogardening
xxxx
www.mindovermatterboxing.co.uk

www.no-flies.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your East Dulwich doctor, dentist or butcher?
messageSinging lessons/classes for 6 year old?
Posted by coalakid March 22, 12:28PM

Can anyone recommend any? We are trying to find a class or course that focuses exclusively on singing, not the combined drama/singing/music stagecoach or perform type classes. Not sure if there are any around, but would be very grateful for recommendations if anyone has come across a singing class for a 6 year old.

I have come across the Jasspa choir, but our daughter is not so keen on large group singing so ideally looking for something in a smaller group and focused on solo singing.

Thanks!

messageRe: Singing lessons/classes for 6 year old?
Posted by tunneldonk April 20, 10:41AM

My son attends the Stagecoach, and he enjoys himself. At their performance, they sang a few songs, and a few kids were very good singers. I would recommend, but as you say, the classes are not specific to singing and they do other activities.

messageRe: Singing lessons/classes for 6 year old?
Posted by Fabhat May 09, 03:41PM

Montage theatre Arts (brockley) can arrange private singing lessons with their singing tutors - worth having a look?

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum