Forum Sponsors

www.no-flies.co.uk

www.mindovermatterboxing.co.uk

http://www.ellyallen.com/

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Which pubs, bars, restaurants and take-aways do you avoid?
messageLooking for a piano teacher for 7 and 13 year old
Posted by katie_travers09 April 09, 09:53PM

Hi all

I am new to the area and looking for a piano teacher for my children (ages 7 and 13). Looking for someone who ideally can come to us, and has experience working with younger students.

Thanks,
K

messageRe: Looking for a piano teacher for 7 and 13 year old
Posted by goldilocks April 09, 10:27PM

Musico south are an agency who will match you to teachers - might be worth giving them a call. Also probably worth specifying whether both children are beginners or not?

Posted by MusicoSouth April 26, 02:56PM

Hi Katie

If you're still looking, I'd be delighted to recommend a piano teacher for your children. I work with lots of lovely music teachers who are great with young beginners and happy to come to you for lessons, so do message me or call me if I can help

Emma
musico south london
0208 291 6339

Posted by tarafitness May 03, 12:34AM

Captured on the Rye appears to have been replaced by a piano school. Not sure if it's any good though.

Posted by goldilocks May 03, 08:46AM

The East Dulwich piano school was always in the same building as 'Captured on the Rye' - they just had the back room. Understand they've now expended - might mean they have more capacity though.

Posted by tarafitness May 03, 09:52AM

Ahh okay, I hadn't realised that. Do you know if COTR is still in business? My son went to a great birthday party there a couple of years back.

Posted by goldilocks May 03, 02:49PM

I think they were looking for new premises, but don't have further info - maybe their website has info?

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum