Forum Sponsors

http://www.gardenia-gardens.com

www.takeflightacademy.co.uk

www.dulwichcarpetcompany.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your builder, plumber, electrician or carpenter?
messageAutumn babies (September, October, November) 2019
Posted by carebear April 24, 02:14PM

If you are expecting a baby in the autumn months, this is your thread, use it as you wish.

Please, no advertising.

Congratulations to you all!

Family Room Moderator

messageRe: Autumn babies (September, October, November) 2019
Posted by swquiz April 24, 02:24PM

Thanks carebear for starting this thread! I'm expecting my first baby in mid-September and would love to link up with other parents.

Jo

Posted by Rebecca.green April 25, 07:45AM

Hi All,

We are also expecting our first baby in mid-September so it would be great to start to build a bit of a community of local Mums and Dads (can't believe we will be one of those soon!).

Becky

Posted by collemm May 12, 09:02PM

Hello!

We are expecting our first in November and look forward to meeting you all. Exciting times!

Emma

Posted by Sarahw123 May 14, 01:52PM

Hi,

I'm expecting my third baby in mid-September. I had a great group of other mums (and dads) when I had my second baby, formed through this forum, and it would be lovely to recreate that as it's so important to have other people to chat to, whinge to, ask questions of in the middle of the night!

Shall I set up a facebook group so we can easily get in touch? We actually ended up with a whatsapp group of over 100 members (imperative to turn notifications off on that one!) with my previous group so if there's interest in that I am happy to set it up. But let's start with facebook which is a bit more "dip in when you want to"...

Hope to meet some of you and hope you are enjoying your pregnancies so far.

Sarah

Posted by mika1336 May 14, 08:47PM

Hiya. We are expecting our little bundle of joy beginning of November. Will be nice to meet

Dominika

Posted by joey257 May 15, 05:53PM

Great idea to set up a Facebook group, I joined one from this forum last time around and it created such a nice support group. Iím due in October and look forward to meeting you all!

Josie

Posted by Sarahw123 May 17, 12:48PM

Excellent, I'll set up the facebook group as a private group, so you just have to request to join and I can admit you. Then hopefully we won't get bombarded with people trying to sell thingssmiling smiley

Posted by CatherineO May 17, 01:27PM

This sounds like a great idea. We are expecting our first at the end of October and would love to join the group.
Look forward to meeting you all.

Catherine x

Posted by swquiz May 17, 01:33PM

That sounds great, Sarah, thank you for organising it!

Posted by zoehooper May 19, 04:21PM

Hi all, I'm expecting my second in October, would love to join any facebook group. Looking forward to catching up. Zoe x

Posted by GMSE22 May 24, 10:35PM

Hello, I'm expecting my second end of October, would love to join any facebook group. Looking forward to joining. Gemma

Posted by HollyHurst June 06, 01:28PM

Hello,

I'm due with second baby 5th Nov. Had a lovely gang of NCT mates for my first mat leave. Will be home alone for this second one, so would love to join whatever gang is on offer! Had a look for the FB group but can't find it. Can you point me in the right direction?

Looking forward to an eventful winter!
Holly x

Posted by mika1336 June 06, 07:01PM

I think I found it. Look for east Dulwich autumn babies

Posted by EstherDR June 10, 05:08PM

Hi all, expecting our first baby mid September, would love to join but am not on FB. Would be good to hear if you decide to also get a whatsapp group going!

Esther

Posted by Sarahmatilda July 30, 04:58PM

Hi all,

I am also expecting my second baby, due end of October. I just created a similar thread before finding this. I will join the Facebook group too.

I hope everyoneís pregnancies are going well! Xx

Posted by zoehooper July 30, 05:26PM

Congrats! We have also established a WhatsApp group - if you PM me your number Iíll add you smiling smiley

Posted by Shell489 July 30, 05:56PM

We are expecting our first in November. Would be great to meet up with other Mums and Dad's to be.
Is there a FB and WhatsApp group?

Posted by BARundall August 06, 10:30AM

Weíre expecting our second on 1 November and would love to join the group and meet you all at some point!

Posted by AnnabelG August 13, 01:06PM

Hello, I am due our second baby at the end of November, would be keen to join and meet up. Will find FB group and PM my mobile for whatís app. Thanks for organising.

Posted by Lisa Grace August 18, 10:43PM

Hi, I'm having a baby beginning of September and would like to join the group. Could you point me in the right direction for the facebook/whatsapp group?

thanks!

Posted by SH94 September 20, 03:36PM

Hello, Iíve just had a baby! Please could someone point me in the direction of the Facebook group/ whatís app group please? Thanks, Sophie

Posted by zoehooper September 20, 03:49PM

Hi, please PM me your number and Iíll add you x

Posted by Crystalcass September 25, 10:21AM

Hi! My baby is arriving any day now and Iíd love to be added to the group! Thanks, Crystal

Posted by brunatoriello October 03, 03:04PM

Dear Mums to be,

My name is Bruna and I am psychotherapist student - at Birkbeckís MSc Children and adolescents psychodynamic counselling and psychotherapy.

I am currently looking for a mum who is due in October or November. Could you possibly help me?

A very important part of my learning is the infant observation I am required to do. For one year or eighteen months(starting at the babyís first week or so) I will visit the familyís home for one hour a week.

The aim of this, is to simply observe and learn from the babyís development. I will obviously do my very best not to interfere with the babyís (and your!!) routine.

I would be happy to provide you references from my tutors and from my current employer (I have been working for this family since 2015, looking after their two adorable kids).

I am aware this is a big ask, but I would immensely appreciate your help. My email address is bruna.toriello@gmail.com. Please do let me know if you have any questions.

Kind regards,

Bruna Toriello

Posted by Shannonzoe October 23, 03:46PM

Hi, my daughter was born on 2nd Oct, would love to be added to the whatsapp group if one exists! Thanks

Posted by RosieHH November 04, 10:30AM

Hello all! I really would love to join the whatsapp or facebook group (second baby arriving any day now!) I've sent a private message to one of the ladies on here to join the whatsapp but no reply yet. Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks! Rose

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum