Autumn babies (September, October, November) 2019

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I'm expecting my third baby in mid-September. I had a great group of other mums (and dads) when I had my second baby, formed through this forum, and it would be lovely to recreate that as it's so important to have other people to chat to, whinge to, ask questions of in the middle of the night!

Shall I set up a facebook group so we can easily get in touch? We actually ended up with a whatsapp group of over 100 members (imperative to turn notifications off on that one!) with my previous group so if there's interest in that I am happy to set it up. But let's start with facebook which is a bit more "dip in when you want to"...

Hope to meet some of you and hope you are enjoying your pregnancies so far.

Sarah

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I'm due with second baby 5th Nov. Had a lovely gang of NCT mates for my first mat leave. Will be home alone for this second one, so would love to join whatever gang is on offer! Had a look for the FB group but can't find it. Can you point me in the right direction?

Looking forward to an eventful winter!

Holly x

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dear Mums to be,

My name is Bruna and I am psychotherapist student - at Birkbeck?s MSc Children and adolescents psychodynamic counselling and psychotherapy.

I am currently looking for a mum who is due in October or November. Could you possibly help me?

A very important part of my learning is the infant observation I am required to do. For one year or eighteen months(starting at the baby?s first week or so) I will visit the family?s home for one hour a week.

The aim of this, is to simply observe and learn from the baby?s development. I will obviously do my very best not to interfere with the baby?s (and your!!) routine.

I would be happy to provide you references from my tutors and from my current employer (I have been working for this family since 2015, looking after their two adorable kids).

I am aware this is a big ask, but I would immensely appreciate your help. My email address is [email protected]. Please do let me know if you have any questions.

Kind regards,

Bruna Toriello

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• Earl, the devil is always in the detail and the detail very much suggests it is not disingenuous nonsense - what is disingenuous are some of the headlines concocted by the pro-cycle lobby to present a good news story.  More often than not a lot of the pro-cycle headlines have been "selectively plucked" to create a story and you highlight a very real example of that.   We have discussed previously the claim that there are now more cyclists in the City/Square Mile than motorists (which was always a correct but slightly misleading headline as cars never really returned to the City after the bomb checkpoints were put in decades ago) - it is also important to note that walking is still the main mode of transport within the Square Mile by a country mile (although at the time of the report at 80% of pre-pandemic levels). And the claim of a "massive jump" in cycling - look at the figures - even in the City (which has become the poster-child for the pro-cycle lobby on the basis of that more cycles than cars headline) the very report that gave that selectively plucked headline showed a very different story that cycling was at 102% of pre-pandemic figures. https://www.forbes.com/sites/carltonreid/2023/03/01/cyclists-now-outnumber-motorists-in-city-of-london/   Attached are the actual numbers from the report presented to the City of London Corporation which tells a very different story from the headlines. You can find it here: https://democracy.cityoflondon.gov.uk/documents/s182959/Appendix 6 Transport Trends Graphs and Charts.pdf  But yes, cyclists do now outnumber motorists in the City of London that is correct but for all of the investment in cycling infrastructure and sacrifices made to bus lanes etc would one have not expected a bigger jump in cycling in the City? Often the headlines are written by the pro-cycle lobby to distract people from the fact that the boom in cycling (as a proportion of all journeys) is just not materialising despite the huge amount of investment to make the cycling revolution happen.  
    • Has anyone got small (4-5 foot) trees to give away? I got a couple of hazels a few years ago from someone on CP Rd but can’t recall where.  I’ve got a few (paid for) dog roses from the wildlife centre near Oglander already so am looking for other suggestions.  Thanks 
    • How about the view of the EDT from over the road  with that palm tree in the middle of  the roundabout?
    • Hi, we’ve also had an increase of about 30% with no explanation on why the council is incurring in these costs.  no water, heating bills or works planned, just regular maintenance. It would be great to share information here on how things develop because if this continues to happen each year, services charges will be impossible to keep up with. 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In