Forum Sponsors

Pippa's Guardians

Glazer Delmar

www.clintonmckenzie.com

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Which pubs, bars, restaurants and take-aways do you avoid?
messageIvydale primary / Upper Nunhead schools
Posted by bonnierach May 26, 02:59PM

Weíre looking at buying in upper Nunhead catchment seems certain for ivydale but seems there is a bit of a black hole for schools here. People who live here which primaries have you managed? We seem to be 500m out of the 500m catchment from John stainer in brockley as our second closest. Does anyone know what choice we might have? I quite like the look of ivydale but it would be nice to think we had choices!

messageRe: Ivydale primary / Upper Nunhead schools
Posted by Renata Hamvas May 26, 05:10PM

Hi Bonnie, I'm sorry I don't know where you mean by Upper Nunhead? Please email me on renata.hamvas@southwark.gov.uk and I can assist you. I am a Peckham Rye Ward Councillor and the southern half of Nunhead is in my ward. If you are in the area near Ivydale, Haberdashers Aske Free School, Turnham Academy, Hollydale and St Francesca Cabrini would all be possible schools to add to your list, John Stanier is quite far from Nunhead.
Renata

--------------------
Cllr Renata Hamvas
Labour Councillor For Peckham Rye Ward
Renata.Hamvas@southwark.gov.uk

Ward Surgery
4th Thursday of each month (3rd in December), 6.30-7.30pm Nunhead Library, Gordon Rd SE15

Peckhamryelabour.blogspot.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was may 26, 05:12pm by Renata Hamvas.

Posted by bonnierach May 26, 05:31PM

Thank you so much! I have emailed you smiling smiley

Posted by midivydale May 28, 03:47PM

Hi Bonnie, there is always a lot of movement. We are on Ivydale Road but made a choice for a school in Brockley that we thought would suit our son better. We got in after a couple of weeks on the waiting list.

Posted by bonnierach June 01, 08:42PM

Thatís great to know. Ivydale seems pretty good results wise but it would be good to think I have a bit of choice when I visit smiling smiley

Posted by Willy10 June 05, 02:06PM

try Judith Kerr Primary School in Herne Hill on Half Moon Lane if it is not too far away from you. They just had a brilliant Ofsted Inspection and have excellent performance ratings: [www.compare-school-performance.service.gov.uk]

Posted by bonnierach June 09, 09:56AM

Thanks but thatís no where near where I am looking in Nunhead...

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum