Forum Sponsors

Your Local Personal Trainer

www.dulwichcarpetcompany.co.uk

Glazer Delmar

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your East Dulwich doctor, dentist or butcher?
messageholiday clubs
Posted by Penelopepippip June 09, 07:19PM

Both my husband and I have to work for the week starting 26th August (though that Monday is covered as it's a bank holiday). Most holiday clubs don't run on that last week, and the only one I've found so far (Judith Kerr) is incredibly expensive and not long enough to get to work and back. Does anyone have any really brilliant ideas for childcare that week? A nanny looking for a few days extra work? Or a holiday club I've not heard of? We're in West Dulwich and the children are 8 & 6. Thank you.

messageRe: holiday clubs
Posted by PeckhamNicola June 09, 09:04PM

The holiday club attached to Southwark Gymnastics usually runs for longer than other holiday clubs. My son enjoys it.
[bookwhen.com]

Brunswick Park Primary School, Picton Street, Camberwell, SE5 7QH

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was june 09, 09:05pm by PeckhamNicola.

Posted by telemum June 10, 12:03PM

This one at Sydenham high is very good (I can barely get my children to go on holiday, they love it so much)

[www.gemsperformingarts.com]

messageRe: holiday clubsattachment
Posted by Megabyte Club June 10, 09:57PM

Hi there,

I am running on the 28th, 29th August and 2nd and 3rd September at Bellenden Road Scout Hut, London SE15 4BY and at Dulwich Prep London and JAGS from 8th July-20th August!

I run a fun Minecraft holiday club, from 09.00-16.00 (08.30-18.00 extended hours available), for 6-12 year olds.

Book via the website www.megabyteclub.co.uk

Attachments: Megabyte Advert copy.jpg (453.6KB)  
Posted by Fabhat June 17, 12:43PM

Montage Theatre Arts (bit further away) in Sydenham and Brockley: [www.montagetheatre.com]

Posted by goosegreenpta June 19, 04:32PM

This summer our brilliant PE Teacher & an experienced team are running a holiday club here at the school (Goose Green Primary School) called Holiday Champs - for ages 5-12.

www.holidaychamps.co.uk
info@holidaychamps.co.uk

The focus is on a big variety of sports - but with art & crafts available too.
There's options for half days, full days, whole weeks and early/later drop off too.

The playground is really spacious with a huge stretch of MUGA (multi use games area surface / astroturf) and is lovely and green thanks to all our efforts with our well established green screen, and lots of planting.

Posted by Leedojo June 25, 11:36AM

Hello, I am running a holiday art workshop called, Art Sparks, A creative holiday club with creative possibilities.

Ages: 5 to 12-year-old
Cost: £38 per day
Time: 9 am - 4 pm
Early drop off or late pickup available call for details
Dulwich Prep School, 42 Alleyn Park, SE21 7AA, Dates: Monday and Tuesday from 22 July to 20 August
Bellenden Road Scout Hut, 216 Bellenden Rd, SE15 4BY
Dates: Wednesday 28 August, Thursday 29 August, Monday
2 September, Tuesday 3 September
Phone: 07792549874
Email: artsparks@club-tastic.co.uk
Weekly workshops run by
Li sa D. Jones & Michela Di Mar io

Posted by Aimeeblu321 July 04, 06:40AM

Good morning, I have a few availability’s over the summer holidays and am based in Peckham area please do give me a call if you do get stuck and I’d be more than happy to help.we do lots of fun outdoor activity’s and day trips out that I can arrange around your children’s age group and interests.
All the best
Aimee

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum