holiday clubs

Both my husband and I have to work for the week starting 26th August (though that Monday is covered as it's a bank holiday). Most holiday clubs don't run on that last week, and the only one I've found so far (Judith Kerr) is incredibly expensive and not long enough to get to work and back. Does anyone have any really brilliant ideas for childcare that week? A nanny looking for a few days extra work? Or a holiday club I've not heard of? We're in West Dulwich and the children are 8 & 6. Thank you.

Hi there,

I am running on the 28th, 29th August and 2nd and 3rd September at Bellenden Road Scout Hut, London SE15 4BY and at Dulwich Prep London and JAGS from 8th July-20th August!

I run a fun Minecraft holiday club, from 09.00-16.00 (08.30-18.00 extended hours available), for 6-12 year olds.

Book via the website www.megabyteclub.co.uk

This summer our brilliant PE Teacher & an experienced team are running a holiday club here at the school (Goose Green Primary School) called Holiday Champs - for ages 5-12.

www.holidaychamps.co.uk

[email protected]

The focus is on a big variety of sports - but with art & crafts available too.

There's options for half days, full days, whole weeks and early/later drop off too.

The playground is really spacious with a huge stretch of MUGA (multi use games area surface / astroturf) and is lovely and green thanks to all our efforts with our well established green screen, and lots of planting.

Hello, I am running a holiday art workshop called, Art Sparks, A creative holiday club with creative possibilities.

Ages: 5 to 12-year-old

Cost: ?38 per day

Time: 9 am - 4 pm

Early drop off or late pickup available call for details

Dulwich Prep School, 42 Alleyn Park, SE21 7AA, Dates: Monday and Tuesday from 22 July to 20 August

Bellenden Road Scout Hut, 216 Bellenden Rd, SE15 4BY

Dates: Wednesday 28 August, Thursday 29 August, Monday

2 September, Tuesday 3 September

Phone: 07792549874

Email: [email protected]

Weekly workshops run by

Li sa D. Jones & Michela Di Mar io

• 2 weeks later...

Good morning, I have a few availability?s over the summer holidays and am based in Peckham area please do give me a call if you do get stuck and I?d be more than happy to help.we do lots of fun outdoor activity?s and day trips out that I can arrange around your children?s age group.

All the best

Aimee