Summer holiday camps

Hi there,

Do people know of any good holiday camps running this summer? I know about Mother Nature Science, Nimble Arts, Write Sparks, Jolly Foresters, Dulwich Gallery courses and Stagecoach (all excellent), but I'm sure there are others I'm missing. Ideally non-sporty (although dance or gymnastics are apparently acceptable!).

[Edited to say I see some have helpfully already been posted here: https://www.eastdulwichforum.co.uk/forum/read.php?29,2037473]

Many thanks,

Anna

Hi there,

I run Megabyte Club minecraft holiday club and we are running from the 8th July-3rd September and Club-Tastic art club are running from 22nd July until 3rd September at Dulwich Prep London and the last two weeks at Bellenden Road Scout Hut. More details visit www.megabyteclub.co.uk and www.club-tastic.co.uk

Thanks

This summer our brilliant PE Teacher & an experienced team are running a holiday club here at the school (Goose Green Primary School) called Holiday Champs - for ages 5-12.

www.holidaychamps.co.uk

[email protected]

The focus is on a big variety of sports - but with art & crafts available too.

There's options for half days, full days, whole weeks and early/later drop off too.

The playground is really spacious with a huge stretch of MUGA (multi use games area surface / astroturf) and is lovely and green thanks to all our efforts with our well established green screen, and lots of planting.