Holiday club starting July 24th

Hi, I?m Aaron and I?m the PE teacher at Goose Green Primary School.

I will be running a Kids Activity Camp at Goose Green over the summer under the name Holiday Champs.

It?ll be an action packed day filled with lots of sports and adventure running games all for a very reasonable price.

We are open to children from all schools aged 5-12.

Some of you may of seen me before as I have worked at JAGs holiday club for a while and have run birthday parties there too.

For more information you can visit www.holidaychamps.co.uk

Or email [email protected]

The first week has almost sold out so get in touch ASAP.

• 2 weeks later...
As a parent with children at Goose Green and who've been to the JAGs holiday camp I'd strongly recommend Aaron as a sports leader nd I'm really excited about this club. His enthusiasm is brilliant, he's got great organisational skills and most importantly my kids adore him!

As a colleague who works with him at Goose Green, I also vouch for Aaron and highly recommend his holiday sports club. Aaron is passionate about sport and fitness and about enabling all children (and adults!) to experience the fun, friendship and confidence that being involved in sport can bring. I?m confident that Aaron and the other staff from GG who will be supporting him will make this holiday club the most amazing experience for every single child who attends!

I love the sound of this Aaron, but I need something for the last week of August and all the holiday clubs seem to have shut up shop by then. What are we supposed to do for that last week?!

Any chance you're considering extending? ;-)

K