Forum Sponsors

Professional Carpet Cleaning at an affordable price - A & M Carpet Care

www.no-flies.co.uk

www.takeflightacademy.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your builder, plumber, electrician or carpenter?
messageHoliday club starting July 24th
Posted by Holiday Champs June 19, 09:01PM

Hi, Iím Aaron and Iím the PE teacher at Goose Green Primary School.

I will be running a Kids Activity Camp at Goose Green over the summer under the name Holiday Champs.

Itíll be an action packed day filled with lots of sports and adventure running games all for a very reasonable price.

We are open to children from all schools aged 5-12.

Some of you may of seen me before as I have worked at JAGs holiday club for a while and have run birthday parties there too.

For more information you can visit www.holidaychamps.co.uk

Or email info@holidaychamps.co.uk

The first week has almost sold out so get in touch ASAP.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was june 20, 08:04am by Holiday Champs.

messageRe: Holiday club starting July 24th
Posted by gingellico June 28, 07:51PM

As a parent with children at Goose Green and who've been to the JAGs holiday camp I'd strongly recommend Aaron as a sports leader nd I'm really excited about this club. His enthusiasm is brilliant, he's got great organisational skills and most importantly my kids adore him!

Posted by Holiday Champs June 30, 01:21PM

We only have 5 spaces left for our opening day (July 24th)

Lots of holiday camps donít start until the following week, secure your childcare now before itís too late!

Great discounts for weekly bookings.

Visit www.holidaychamps.co.uk for more information.

Posted by creeder July 01, 07:16PM

I can highly recommend Aaron as a colleague and friend. Aaron teaches my boys PE at Goose Green and they love him. We have also used Jags holiday club, boys were exhausted! Definitely will be signing up.

Posted by BolivarIsMissing July 02, 08:59AM

I would love to use this club, however for us as two full time working parents stopping at 5 is just too early. If you ever changed to running until 6 then we'd definitely be there!

Posted by Holiday Champs July 02, 09:30AM

Hi!

The website has just been amended to 17:30 rather than 17:00. Does this help at all?

Thanks

Aaron

Posted by BolivarIsMissing July 02, 09:59AM

Not really - but thanks for reading and responding so fast!

Posted by Buccaneer July 06, 04:34PM

As a colleague who works with him at Goose Green, I also vouch for Aaron and highly recommend his holiday sports club. Aaron is passionate about sport and fitness and about enabling all children (and adults!) to experience the fun, friendship and confidence that being involved in sport can bring. Iím confident that Aaron and the other staff from GG who will be supporting him will make this holiday club the most amazing experience for every single child who attends!

Posted by Tara July 08, 05:49PM

Another recommendation for Aaron - all the kids at school absolutely adore him. Really excited about this holiday club as is my daughter!

Posted by Holiday Champs July 12, 07:21PM

We only have 3 spaces left on our opening 2 days (July 24th & 25th), book now to avoid disappointment!

Info@holidaychamps.co.uk

Posted by KikiMac July 19, 09:41AM

I love the sound of this Aaron, but I need something for the last week of August and all the holiday clubs seem to have shut up shop by then. What are we supposed to do for that last week?!

Any chance you're considering extending? winking smiley

K

Posted by Holiday Champs July 25, 09:39PM

Hi there!

Sorry the email notification for this post went to my junk mail.

I wish we could be open but there are construction works happening so we arenít able to use the facility.

Sorry!

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum